Saturday, June 26, 2010

David Boreanaz Affair with Rachel Uchitel

Before there was Tiger Woods, there was David Boreanaz.

Indeed, while Rachel Uchitel has made a name - and a lot of money - for herself by sleeping with the golfing great, she actually rose to infamy in October 2009 when THG reported Uchitel boned this Fox star.

Since then, Boreanaz has remained mum on the topic... until now. In a statement to People magazine this week, the Bones star writes about cheating on wife Jaime Bergman. Because he feels guilty and must repent? No.

David Boreanaz, Wife

Because he wants to get out in front of an alleged blackmail scheme. He says:

“Our marriage has been tainted with my infidelities. I was associated with a woman who I was involved with and had a relationship with. She asked for money. I felt as though I was being blackmailed or there was some sort of extortion.

“I just want to be open and honest. I was irresponsible. We’re working on our marriage. We’re working on repairing what has been damaged so badly.”

We don't know for a fact that Boreanaz is referring to Uchitel. Sources actually say he is NOT. But that just means the actor has more than one woman in his sordid past.

No comments:

Post a Comment