Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Neha Dhupia hot

Neha Dhupia News: Neha Dhupia is all set to play a historical character for the first time in her career in the upcoming film Dear Friend, Hitler, in which she plays Eva Braun.

Neha says she is reading books, and watching films, documentaries and TV series on the subject. “I always wanted to play a historical character,” she says. “Being a student of history, I have read a lot about Hitler and Eva Braun.

The script came to me many years ago; but around a year-and-a-half ago, I got a better researched version. I found her an interesting, complex character, so it will be interesting to get into the psyche of the character.”

Neha points out that though the character is slightly older than her, “that can always be worked out.”

More than anything else, Neha says, “I’m excited about sharing the frame with Anupam Kher, who plays Hitler.”

No comments:

Post a Comment