Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bollywood Actor Arjun Rampal vocations

Bollywood Actor Arjun Rampal needs to keep his new look for Ra.1 out of the public eye. He’s now taking off for a month-long vacation away from prying eyes.

It’s been a stressful time for Arjun Rampal. While waiting for the verdict on his latest film Raajneeti, he was also trying to hide his look for Anubhav Sinha’s Ra.1.

Groans Arjun, “It isn’t easy wearing a cap in this heat. But while promoting Raajneeti I had to make sure my Ra.1 look doesn’t get revealed. Both Shahrukh and I have a particular look for the film. And I guess we both need to keep it hidden from the public.”

It isn’t surprising to know Arjun’s two daughters are his biggest fans and that his wife, Meher, thinks he has given his career’s best performance in Raajneeti. Chuckles Arjun, “My daughters found Raajneeti a little too intense for their liking. When they’re a little older I hope to sit and watch it with them. In fact, my whole endeavour is to create a body of work that my wife and kids can be proud of.”

And now Arjun is off on a month long hol

iday with the three girls in his life. “It’s an annual ritual. We always take a vacation during the daughters’ summer vacation. We’re leaving for London on 20 June. From there we’re heading for Greece. Just the four of us.”

Arjun is holidaying after receiving lots of critical acclaim for Raajneeti. “I guess the National Award for Rock On gave me the confidence to face the camera with all the National Award winners in Raajneeti. The feedback for Raajneeti is tremendous.

No comments:

Post a Comment